Monday, August 16, 2010

Intransition - Then & Now (Updated Aug. 31, 2011)

Link to Intransition's website, where you can find lyrics and stuff about the band. The entire album can be downloaded here Intransition for only $2.50 CDN. Individual songs are also available at  iTunes. The music ranges from folk-pop (Tidal Wave), to country-pop (Hideaway, Don't Believe We've Met), to pop-rock (Betting to Hold, Mind in Motion), to rock (How's it Going to be) to blues-rock (Liar). Fan favourites tend to be Tidal Wave, How's it Going to be, & Hideaway.

Where is the band now? Our singer, Jennifer Bryan-Ahmed is an emergency room resident doctor in Toronto. Our creative lead guitarist, Scott Crockford, is in Toronto; never quite knew what he did, except that it was computer-related. Our jazzy bassist, Graham Hearn, has finally returned to Canada after years of travel & work in the middle East. He is studying aviation technology. I'm nearly done my doctoral program in clinical psychology. On August 30, 2010, I completed my one-year residency with Alberta Health Services in Edmonton. I learned a lot. At this point, I'm ABD: all-but-defended. In fact, I should be working on my dissertation instead of blogging. ;-)

In terms of new songs, there's a few older ones I've been re-arranging with different chord structures & slight melodic adjustments. These are basically ready to record. I just need singers and musicians! Musicians can now record using their own computer, which I've experimented with in the past. This works fine for sample songs, but it still requires a lot of time. When I have "good enough" recordings of these re-vamped songs, I'll post them.


No comments: